Please read our conditions of hire and our health and safety information before making a decision to hire.
Our current fees can be seen here.
To book the Tithe Barn for your function:
01. Agree a date, time, rooms, and fee with the Booking Secretary by email (preferred) or phone (07542 101 705).
02. When it is agreed with the Booking Secretary your booking will be entered into the diary.
03. Download the booking form, or Wedding Booking form, complete it in ink, and sign to say that you have read the conditions of hire and the health and safety notice, and post to the Tithe Barn with your deposit of either £50 or £100 (see fees page) as well as the £50 bar fee or other fees as required.
04. Payment can be made by cheque made out to 'Bishop's Cleeve Village Hall' and included with the bookings form. Or can be paid by BACS to Lloyds, account 'Bishop's Cleeve Village Hall', sort code 30-91-87, account number 460 809 60. Please include a reference made up of your surname and the date of your hire using 6 figure format. For example 'Smith 03/09/13'.
05. On receipt of your deposit, the booking will be confirmed. Note; The deposit will be held in our bank account. The deposit is returnable provided there has been no damage or other serious contravention of the conditions of hire.
06. The fee is then due 6 weeks before your booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before the hire must be accompanied by all charges including the deposit and other charges and the fees.
NOTE about Bookings.
Please note, if you have not agreed a date with the booking secretary before you send in a form, your booking may not be accepted. And remember that your booking is not pencilled into the diary until you have agreed a date with the booking secretary, and your booking is not confirmed until you return a signed contract with a deposit and bar and other fees where applicable.
NOTE about the Bar
A bar is available for an additional charge. See the Bar Page for full info.
NOTE about Lost Property
If you find any lost property would you please leave it under the desk in the Reception area. If you have lost anything, please ring the chairman to see if it has been found and when would be convenient for you to collect it. Lost property is held for three months in a box marked 'Lost Property' under the desk in reception.