Please read our conditions of hire and our other Policies before making a decision to hire.
Our current fees can be seen here.
To book the Tithe Barn for your function:
01. Agree a date, time, rooms, and fee with the Booking Secretary by email (preferred) or phone (07542 101 705).
02. When it is agreed with the Booking Secretary your booking will be entered into the diary.
03. Download the Booking Form, or Wedding Booking Form, complete it in ink, and sign to say that you have read the conditions of hire and the health and safety notice, and post to the Tithe Barn with your deposit.
04. Payment to be made by BACS to Lloyds, account 'Bishop's Cleeve Village Hall', sort code 30-91-87, account number 46080960 (Please include a reference made up of your surname and the date of your hire using 6 figure format. For example 'Smith 03/09/13') or by cheque made out to 'Bishop's Cleeve Village Hall' and include with the bookings form.
05. On receipt of your deposit, the booking will be confirmed. Note: The deposit will be held in our bank account. The deposit is returnable provided there has been no damage or other serious contravention of the conditions of hire.
06. The fee is then due 6 weeks before your booking. Bookings made less than six weeks before the hire must be accompanied by all charges including the deposit and other charges and the fees.